Monday, January 3, 2011

Longwood Gardens

 The fountain show was the best part!  At the beginning there was a long line but later in the evening there were a lot less people and we stayed for several in a row. 




 Some people were cold and hungry so they went out to the bus but those of us that where still enjoying it stayed and went to the pipe organ Christmas carols sing-along.  It was well worth it!
 Just a few of the myriad of pipes that were in the other room behind sound proof glass.
 This is the ceiling of the perfume room - it looks like a cake!
 I was happy that my friend, Katrina Weaver, could go with us!
 We liked the bubbles!


 Is this picture funny?  My brothers thought it was hysterical - I don't know why!
 The beautiful, smelly paper whites.
 Esther took me to Longwood for my birthday many years ago and we really enjoyed it.  I always wanted to go back.
 A very close-up pictures of my sister Alverda and I.  We have lots of fun hanging out together.

 I think this one might have been "Sleigh Ride".


I would love to go again in the spring when the tulips are blooming!

2 comments: