Thursday, March 8, 2012

Improvements at Pine Loft

BANG! Bang! bang! at 6:00 in the morning the guys started hammering the board and battan siding onto our house.  The only problem with them starting so early was that it was the cooks' day off and we were inside, still sleeping.  Well, not sleeping for long!  There was some "unproductive hammering" going on that was just too annoying to sleep through. :)  We've been living in a "Tyvek" house for some time now so when I heard the guys talking about working on the house I asked what time they were starting.  Thinking to annoy me they said they would start at six.  Of course I scoffed at this because out here we are a little more laid-back than in Lancaster Co. and 6:00 is pretty early for any real work to begin.  I told them IF they started working at 6:00 I'd give them breakfast by 8:00 so I guess they took that as a dare and did it!  They got a lot done and I felt is was very worth waking up at 6:00 to have our house looking so much better.  I have pictures but for some reason they won't load although I've tried several times. 

Another improvement in Pine Loft is that we now have wireless internet.  It is still very slow but at least it's a connection!  We will also be getting our own phone line after a while.  The number will be: 740-838-4900.

No comments:

Post a Comment