Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beautiful pix by my beautiful friend Arlis

 A beautiful pond hidden between two ridges.  A lovely place, rarely visited, it is filled with tranquil beauty.
 Delicious black raspberries that have filled our berry buckets and mouths this summer!  Protective clothing is a plus, and don't pile too many berry pickers on the four-wheeler!

 "Daisy, daisy, give me your answer true..."  Enough daisies to keep any doubter busy for a long time! :)
 Queen Anne has a bug crawling on her lace.  Did you know he was there Arlis?
 Daisy-chain crowns we made and crowned each other with.
 The butterflies love this flower as much as we do!
 A beautiful flower arrangement by the photographer.  Her love of beauty cheered and encouraged me.
 And last, but not least, my lovely friend.  She was such an encouragement to me and lots of fun to be with.  Thanks so much Arlis, for your friendship, your pictures, everything.  I am so grateful to count you as my friend.  Come again, anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment