Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy to be where I am but missing the folks at home...

I am really enjoying my time in Ohio cooking at the boys' camp.  This week I am on my own since the other cook's friend is getting married on Saturday and she is helping her with that.  I am really looking forward to having James come out this weekend.  He is bringing the post hole digger and the floor mixer that were so generously donated from folks in Lancaster, plus "a few" things from home for me, AND best of all - a helper for me on Saturday!  Josi is coming along to help me cook.  There will be a work group here from Canada on Saturday and I am serving brunch for 46 people.  On Saturday I will be serving four meals and getting food ready for Sunday so I'll be really happy to have some help.
I keep trying to post pictures but there is always something that keeps me from it - either I can't get to a computer, or if I do I spend so much time chatting... or, when I get a computer and am not chatting my flashdrive doesn't work...  one of these days surely it will all come together and I'll be able to post some pix. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new vocation.
    Rosanna

    ReplyDelete